COVID 19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TAKEN – our statement
Comprehensive Eye Care & Surgeries
The recent lockdowns have been the result of the infective nature of the COVID 19.In order to reduce your travel,visits to hospital and thereby resultant increased exposure has made way for newer methods of approach to examination and treatment.
Tele consultations have been permitted by the Govt of India.
Telemedicine consultations could be AUDIO or VIDEO
For whom is TELEMEDICINE CONSULTATION?
- Any patient with eye complaints.The need for a visit to the hospital can be assessed at a teleconsultation
- Old patients who have been seen by us earlier.
- A teleconsultation especially for the eye is never a complete examination and is NOT a substitute for a physical examination.Hence they may not be accurate at times.
- WE cannot prescribe new glasses on a Telemeicine Consult
- All consults will be made only after an appointment.
- Please fill the form or call on +91 8080420599 to get a link for appointment and payments.
- ALL TELEMEDICINE CONSULTATIONS WILL BE CHARGABLE.
For Telemedicine appointments click below and fill the consent form
UNDERSTANDING COVID 19 AND THE EYE
Wearing a mask either homemade/ready made is COMPULSORY.
We shall not see any patient without a mask
Everyone will have to get their OWN MASKS.The hospital will not provide you with a mask,except for the time you are undergoing a surgery at our hospital
Please carry your own sanitizer if possible.We do provide sanitizer and hand wash facility at the hospital
ALL INDIVIDUALS entering the hospital premise will be screened for fever.Anyone found to have a temperature above the standard set by the MCGM will not be allowed entry into the hospital
Appointments will be staggered so that patients do not overlap their time.
YOU will have to be quick with your questions
Mrs. Sneh Chauhan
Contact Now For Appointment
For Appointment Call
T: +91 22 26251059
T: +91 22 26251084
C: +91 8080420599
WhatsApp: +91 8080420599
FOR EMERGENCY 24/7 call +91 8080420599
Eye Clinic Timing
11:00AM to 8:00 PM (Mon to Sat)
Consultations By Prior Appointments BETWEEN 11.00 AM To 8.00 PM